*

The Simplest Things Are Often The Truest

July 3, 2010

Alone Time

I thoroughly enjoy alone time.
I like spending time with me.
It helps me to get to know me better.
I can do what I want, when I want.
Don't have to answer to anyone.
It's a great time, really.

As the picture indicates, being alone does NOT translate into being lonely.
Oh NO! These are 2 totally different things.
Being lonely is more of an emotional state.
It's all in the psyche if you ask me.
Being alone, now that's a whole 'nother ball game.
It's relaxing, enjoyable, not disruptive, awesome!

Spend some time with yourself.
You may learn something new!
*Smiles*

2 comments:

  1. I agree, alone time is important. The folks that need an entourage around them at all times are the ones with the biggest self-esteem issues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree...that's how it usually works. Those are the ones who aren't comfortable with themselves so they have an entourage all the time to give them that security that they're lacking.

    ReplyDelete