*

The Simplest Things Are Often The Truest

July 25, 2010

LIVID

I am like extremely upset right now. For a multitude of reasons. And I just needed to vent for a second. I'm not gonna go into detail because it's 11:39 P.M. and I have to wake up in about 6 hours and I have a BIG test tomorrow but I just needed to get it off of my chest.

I mostly am SO SO SO mad because I'm here <--- (Click Me)...when I should be HERE <--- (Click Me Too!) I JUST WANNA GO HOME!!!!

*Deep deep sigh* You know what I really need, I need a hug. I haven't had a hug since my family left (June 27th) and the other day I realized that I NEED a HUG. Even if it's for .5 seconds, I just need someone to affectionately wrap their arms tightly around me...even if in their minds they're squeezing me to death. *Wraps arms around self.......doesn't work* LOL




Annnnnyyyywayyyy.....Please pray for me and my test tomorrow around 12:30 P.M.-ish...that's about the time I'll be taking my test. Please and thank you.

Goodnight and God Bless
P.S.--If You See Me In Your Dreams,
Give Me A Hug Please =)


2 comments: