*

The Simplest Things Are Often The Truest

June 27, 2010

Movie Review!!



I give it 4 out of 5 popcorn bags!

This movie started out fairly well. Laughter from the start. They definitely knew how to capture the audiences attention and laughter will do it every time.
About 1/4 of the way into the movie I felt as though it lost its structure. In other words, the plot seemed to be thrown all over the place and I was kind of like, "Um okay? What? Where does that come in and why was it placed there?" There was about 30 min of this reaction.
However, it did get better and everything somewhat tied in together by the end. Although it did still kind of have me wondering why some things were put into the movie but hey, it's not my movie!
Overall, this was a pretty good movie! I laughed a lot!! A whole lot and that's always a GREAT thing...because laughter is the key to ones heart...at least in my opinion!
Check this movie out and let me know what you think. I didn't go into detail because I didn't want to ruin it for those who haven't seen it. But I do recommend it so go see it!!!



7 comments:

  1. So I saw your blog. I wanted to invite you to edk.dolce I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle © " where I promote all my followers, and give them a chance to attract more people to their blog & for my followers to learn more about them! Check out my blog @ www.edkdolce.blogspot.com
    *Elle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see this! the preview looks funny

    nice review : )

    www.the-blisslist.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Elle-Thank you for that invite! I followed you and look forward to the feature! =) Lol Also, I love your blog!!..and great idea also!!
    @ Jonesy-Definitely go see it!! It's a gut-buster! And thank you so much!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this and I didn't enjoy it but its not a bad film

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Seygra20 It wasn't what I expected it to be but I agree, it wasn't totally bad

    ReplyDelete
  6. My sister and I went to see it last Sunday. I thought it was cute but it had a good message to it. Great review!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ MSJNT Thank you very much!! Definitely a good and humbling message, I concur!

    ReplyDelete