*

The Simplest Things Are Often The Truest

June 8, 2010

Greed


Why is it that when God blesses us abundantly...more so than we deserve, we are not satisfied? We are always craving and wanting more instead of being grateful for what He HAS done which He DIDN'T have to do and in most cases SHOULDN'T have.
We are SO undeserving yet we lust after more. Why? Why? Why?
I've been goin through a lot lately and my financial state was one thing that was "on the rocks".
Well, God has blessed me and I praised Him and thanked Him for it and as soon as I was done, I thought to myself, "Man, but I wish I had More."
How FREAKIN SELFISH, UNGRATEFUL, AND GREEDY of me...
Very much so...I'm disgusted right now actually.
Man, I have really got to pray about that and ask God to remove that from my heart and my spirit because that is sooo not cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment