*

The Simplest Things Are Often The Truest

January 9, 2010

Welp...Here We Go!!

Soooo...a little background.
I've always wanted to start a blog and frequently update it about things going on in my life and things I liked to talk about etc BUT...yes, there's a but...I always felt as though my life were too boring to talk about, much less start a blog about! Ha! What I failed to realize is that I don't necessarily have to talk about the things that happen on a day-to-day basis in my life (this is what I thought blogging was about by the way). Also, my life really isn't as boring as I thought!

So, as a result of this recent EUREKA!!!...I, Ashli Brooke, will begin to blog! Even if I don't get many followers or commenters or whatever, I will continue to blog. I've come to realize that it is something that I mentally enjoy and definitely think I will be able to physically enjoy. It'll also hopefully take over my addiction to...Facebook. Yep, I admit it! I also find myself on the computer a lot (mainly on FB) doing a bunch of nothin!

Alright so I guess this would be considered my first official blog...Yipee! I do hope to get some followers and such. I will be blogging about...well whatever is on my mind, whatever I find, things that God is teaching me, daily inspirations...I mean any and everything! If it has to deal with life, it will be in my blog!
I Am Pretty Excited!!!

P.S. I won't be blogging everyday but I WILL try to keep it frequent

-God's Lil Princess


No comments:

Post a Comment