*

The Simplest Things Are Often The Truest

January 9, 2010

Laugh Out Loud Funny!!...Everytime!

This S*** Right Here N****, This S*** Right Here N****....
Is Absolutely HILARIOUS!!!

Now, I know this is kinda old like 2008 BUT...no matter how many times I watch this (it's been about 5 times now and I JUST got done watching it again), I laugh uncontrollably. Every time!! It never fails. Although I don't use curse words at all, I still find this very funny!

He curses about every five seconds, literally, but it still is funny. He talks about Real Stuff...like really real. Things that I agree with wholeheartedly. I like and appreciate how he turns it into comedy. I think it takes a special and talented person to turn matters that are taking place in the world that would otherwise be considered very serious, and have a comical outlook on it and be able to make people laugh!

I wouldn't put him at the top of my "favorite comedians" list but he definitely is on there! Along with Mike Epps, Martin Lawrence, Jamie Foxx, Bernie Mac, Steve Harvey, Cedric the Entertainer (occasionally), and Eddie Murphy...among others.

I just wanted to share this literally Laugh Out Loud Funny movie with you all. If you haven't seen it I definitely recommend seeing it ASAP...that is if you want a good laugh! ;)

Always,
God's Lil Princess


3 comments:

  1. Cute blog. I'm going to follow. Check out my blog : ) www.the-blisslist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!! I'm glad you like it! I will be following you as well =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog. Feel free to check mine out & follow http://makeupbykim-porter.com Enter my MAC riveting giveaway as well if you wish

    Makeup by Kim Porter

    ReplyDelete